Please send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why I am going out of my way to debunk creativity on LinkedIn Blog
Rethinking networking and why building relationships is key on LinkedIn Blog
Rethinking creativity as a social entrepreneur and how to build that mindset on DC+Acumen
How to practice creativity when you don’t have time for it on Thrive Global.
How to network with intention and result. My strategies for the new year shared on WeWork Creator Magazine.
- Shared insights on how to build creative habits in 2017 for new year resolutions with Renewal Project.
- Featured for our insights on what are the top trends and predictions for small business owners in 2017 at Business News Daily.
- Interview with Renewal Project on how creativity plays a critical role in authentic community development.
- Interview with Next Fem to share insights on how to build an innovative workplace and start a business.
- Our Founder Monica Kang was one of the panelists at the She Started It documentary screening at Hera Hub DC.
- Creative Jump, our creative leadership bootcamp was featured at Technical.ly DC as a program empowering professionals.
- Our Founder Monica Kang is one of the panelists at Mentor Method and Femma & Fortune’s “Focus + Happy Hour.“
- Interview with LeaderStories on how Founder Monica formed the company, what challenges she faced and why she is determined to not stop society from professionals tapping into their creativity
- Founder Monica Kang video interview with LeaderStories on our passion and journey building InnovatorsBox
- Founder Monica Kang featured as an innovator to look out for in The Bridge newsletter that bridges SF & DC
- Founder Monica Kang is selected as one of the 23 #WeDC Ambassadors to represent DC at SXSW 2017
- Podcast Interview with Founders Next Door as one of the DC entrepreneurs to share why we are excited about creativity
- Featured as #WeDC Ambassador to represent DC Tech at SXSW 2017 on Technical.ly DC
- Photos featured at WeDC House at SXSW Kickoff at Washington Life Magazine
- Interview with Startup Savant on entrepreneurship and creative community development
- Quoted as one of the 9 colored tech leaders to follow on Twitter by Technical.ly DC
- Technical.ly DC shares our journey redefining creativity
- Technical.ly DC reported on our Beyond The Box speaker series to redefine people’s perception on creativity in five industries
- Podcast conversation with Kevin on diverse creative definitions at Cracking Creativity
- Reflection and insights from the Ashoka Emerging Young Entrepreneurs‘ NYC Bootcamp
- Podcast with Neetal on creative social entrepreneurship on Innov8social Podcast
- Interview with BillionSuccess on entrepreneurship and creative thinking
- Podcast with Dhanya from Greater Than Podcast on how to use creativity to find solutions instead of reacting to difficult situations
- Featured as one of the innovative businesses contributing to America’s innovative makers’ growth on the White House Fact Sheet on Nations of Makers in June 2016.
- Featured as one of the SCORE American Small Business Championship winners tackling creativity as an American small business
- Featured at Grin News about our work helping leaders be more creative and how that works
- Interview with StoryExchange on why creative thinking is key and how Monica started the business from nothing to something
- Interview with Startup Capital about our upcoming creative leadership bootcamp for professionals in greater DC, Creative Jump
- Shared strategic insights on how to unplug and recharge during your busy schedule as an entrepreneur with Technical.ly DC
- Our creative card game SPARK is featured as one of the card games for education and creativity on Deckaholic
- Featured as one of the panelist to discuss the power of authentic community development in entrepreneurship at Humble VC.
- Shared insights on how to make better professional goals and habits in 2017 with The Network Journal.